Being a small business can be challenging in many ways, but advances in technology is streamlining and making business services more affordable for everyone, including entrepreneurs and family operated businesses.
A cloud phone system is one of these great advancements.
Twenty years ago only larger businesses could afford to install a professional phone system to handle incoming phone calls. Of course, this meant that someone in the Organization had to spend a substantial amount of money to purchase a PBX system to route phone calls, offer extensions, play music on hold, forward calls to the next available representative and accept voicemail messages.
Now all of that technology is available to anyone by way of a Cloud Business Phone system. Unlike many other phone systems being used today, you don’t have to buy new handsets because it works with phones that you’re already using – whether it’s a LAN line or a cell phone.
Getting started is easy as selecting a business phone number – you can choose from a local phone number, a toll-free number or even a vanity phone number – and setting your preferences to begin routing phone calls within your organization. You can add extensions, offer customizable menu greetings for business hours as well as after hours navigation, allow callers to dial by extension, play audio clips as a navigation selection and offer music on hold, just to name a few calling features you – and your clients – are sure to enjoy.
If you want to upgrade your business’ professional image, a cloud phone system is sure to be just the ticket to doing just that. Integration is simple and you can start taking business calls wherever you – or your employees – go. This gives you more flexibility to take care of the things you need to – and take business related phone calls even when you’re away from your desk.
To find out more about this great new technology and how it can help your business grow, please visit: http://cloudbusinessphone.org to sign up today!
Running a growing business can have it’s share of challenges and one of them is offering a professional phone system to callers.
In days past, having a professional answering system was reserved for larger companies that could afford the investment in expensive PBX systems and phone programming, but things have changed and the playing field has been leveled by advancements in technology and the introduction of virtual phone services for small businesses everywhere.
Advantages of Using Virtual Phone Service
- It’s Affordable – Undoubtedly, budget is a major concern for small business owners and entrepreneurs and a virtual phone line is cost effective and provides professional features such as the ability to offer personal extensions, department extensions, offer professional call routing, voicemail, after hours options and the ability to easily provide your business address, directions, hours and other pertinent information about your business.
- No Hardware Needed – This phone service overlays on your existing phone systems and allows you to take incoming phone calls at your home, your office or on your mobile phones allowing you to do the things you have to without worrying about missing a phone call.
- Offer A Local Or Toll Free Number – If you have a product or service that can be sold nationwide, offering a toll free phone number is an excellent way to stimulate your sales growth by giving them a way to contact you for free. If your business appeals to a local or regional demographic, you might prefer a local phone number, which is also available.
- Monitor Incoming Phone Calls – An easy to use “call log” allows the administrator of the account to see who called, whether or not the phone call was answered, the length of the phone call and if answered, who took the call.
- Ring Multiple Personnel – Using a virtual phone service allows you to ring personnel in your business or Organization either sequentially or dial them all at the same time for the first available representative. In the event that no one is available to take the call, callers can leave a voicemail. Whenever a voicemail is left you’ll be alerted with an Email.
If you’ve been on the fence about deploying an economical virtual phone service for your business, here’s an offer you can’t refuse. Click here to try our cloud phone service free for 30 days.