Running a growing business can have it’s share of challenges and one of them is offering a professional phone system to callers.
In days past, having a professional answering system was reserved for larger companies that could afford the investment in expensive PBX systems and phone programming, but things have changed and the playing field has been leveled by advancements in technology and the introduction of virtual phone services for small businesses everywhere.
Advantages of Using Virtual Phone Service
- It’s Affordable – Undoubtedly, budget is a major concern for small business owners and entrepreneurs and a virtual phone line is cost effective and provides professional features such as the ability to offer personal extensions, department extensions, offer professional call routing, voicemail, after hours options and the ability to easily provide your business address, directions, hours and other pertinent information about your business.
- No Hardware Needed – This phone service overlays on your existing phone systems and allows you to take incoming phone calls at your home, your office or on your mobile phones allowing you to do the things you have to without worrying about missing a phone call.
- Offer A Local Or Toll Free Number – If you have a product or service that can be sold nationwide, offering a toll free phone number is an excellent way to stimulate your sales growth by giving them a way to contact you for free. If your business appeals to a local or regional demographic, you might prefer a local phone number, which is also available.
- Monitor Incoming Phone Calls – An easy to use “call log” allows the administrator of the account to see who called, whether or not the phone call was answered, the length of the phone call and if answered, who took the call.
- Ring Multiple Personnel – Using a virtual phone service allows you to ring personnel in your business or Organization either sequentially or dial them all at the same time for the first available representative. In the event that no one is available to take the call, callers can leave a voicemail. Whenever a voicemail is left you’ll be alerted with an Email.
If you’ve been on the fence about deploying an economical virtual phone service for your business, here’s an offer you can’t refuse. Click here to try our cloud phone service free for 30 days.